• Brandon M. Lowe, 35, 5 Sheridan St., Auburn, was charged March 11 with endangering the welfare of a kid and fourth-degree felony mischief.
• Brandon Lee Hausman, 35, 94 Dunning Ave., Auburn, was charged March 11 with second-degree felony contempt.
• Christopher William Wilson, 60, 142 S. Fulton St., Auburn, was charged March 11 with second-degree felony trespass.
• Michael Jared Rowell, 41, 67 Perry St., Auburn, was charged March 13 with driving whereas intoxicated-first offense and aggravated driving whereas intoxicated.
• Dejon Jamal Tarry, 29, 14 James St., Auburn, was charged March 13 with driving whereas intoxicated-first offense, working a motorized vehicle with a blood alcohol content material of no less than 0.08%, resisting arresting and second-degree obstructing governmental administration.
• Dylan Michael Holmes, 25, 1053 Sterling Station Street, Sterling, was charged March 11 with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorized vehicle.
Persons are additionally studying…
• Zachary R. Wertman, 32, 674 Creager Street, Union Springs, was charged driving whereas intoxicated-first offense.
• Lester L. Coats, 91, Elbridge, was charged March 11 with overdriving, torturing and injuring animals or failure to supply correct sustenance.
• Edwin C. Lopez, 43, Rochester, was charged March 12 with second-degree introducing contraband right into a state jail and fifth-degree felony possession of a managed substance.