CBSE Class 10 college students can examine right here the Social Science 3 marks questions set which is essential for the CBSE Time period 2 Examination preparations. The chapter-wise questions have been ready by the examination specialists.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science 4 Marks Questions (Chapter-wise)
CBSE: The Central Board of Secondary Schooling, CBSE will conduct the topic board examination in April-Could, 2022 in offline mode. To do nicely within the format of the lengthy and brief solutions, college students should follow writing and put together several types of questions based mostly on necessary ideas. College students can now follow necessary questions ready by the examination specialists right here at Jagran Josh to organize necessary stuff for the Time period 2 Examination. Now we have supplied beneath necessary 4 marks questions for Class 10 Social Sciences. These questions will assist college students revise necessary ideas in a bit of time. Obtain the chapter-wise necessary questions in PDF from the hyperlink talked about on the finish of this text.
Examine CBSE Class 10 Social Science Vital 4 Marks Questions beneath:
Chapter – Nationalism in India
1. How did the plantation employees perceive the thought of ‘Swaraj’? Clarify.
2. Why did Gandhiji resolve to launch a nationwide Satyagraha towards the proposed Rowlatt Act, 1919? How was it organised Clarify.
3. What had been the 2 kinds of calls for talked about by Gandhiji in his letter to Viceroy Irwin on thirty first January 1930? Why was abolition of ‘salt tax’ most stirring demand? Clarify.
4. Describe the position of the peasants in Awadh within the Non-cooperation Motion.
5. Describe the primary options of the ‘Salt March’.
6. Describe the unfold of Non-Cooperation Motion within the countryside.
7. How did cultural processes assist in creating a way of collective belongingness in India? Clarify.
8. Consider the contribution of folklore, songs, fashionable prints and many others., in shaping the nationalism throughout freedom wrestle.
9. Clarify any 5 main issues posed by the First World Conflict in India.
10. Clarify 5 factors about Gandhiji’s concept of ‘satyagraha’.
Obtain all of the chapter-wise questions from the next hyperlink:
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Vital 4 Marks Questions for Time period 2 Examination (PDF)
रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश