BUCKHANNON — West Virginia Wesleyan School will conduct graduation workout routines and festivities to have a good time the Class of 2022 Might 6 by 8. Along with graduation, which is able to happen on Saturday, Might 7, the School will host three official actions, together with the College of Nursing Convocation, the Multicultural and First Era Commencement Ceremony and Baccalaureate, all of which can be held on Friday, Might 6.
“We’re so pleased with our Wesleyan graduates; the college and employees are honored to have the chance to have a good time their success,” mentioned Dean Lynn M. Linder, Ph.D.
Graduation workout routines can be held at Rockefeller Gymnasium on Saturday, Might 7 at 10 a.m. with Dr. Debra Dean Murphy, chair of the Division of Philosophy and Spiritual Research and co-director of the Middle for Restorative Justice on campus, serving as graduation speaker. In the course of the ceremony, John F. McCuskey ‘69 and Dr. John Saunders, professor emeritus, can be conferred honorary levels.
On Sunday, Might 8, graduates of the Class of 2020 have been invited for graduation workout routines at their residence among the many hills. The ceremony will happen at 10 a.m. in Rockefeller Gymnasium.
Schedule of official West Virginia Wesleyan 2022 Graduation Weekend actions
Friday, Might 6
• 2 p.m. – Wesley Chapel* – College of Nursing Convocation
• 4 p.m. – Virginia Thomas Legislation Middle for the Performing Arts, Culpepper Auditorium- Multicultural and First Era Commencement Ceremony
• 7 p.m. – Wesley Chapel*- Baccalaureate
Saturday, Might 7
• 10 a.m. – Rockefeller Gymnasium*- Class of 2022 Graduation
Sunday, Might 8
• 10 a.m. – Rockefeller Gymnasium- Class of 2020 Graduation
*livestream accessible on wvwc.edu